- Fast. Complete your education in as little as 8-9 months*
- Helpful. We’ll help you determine if you qualify for financial aid, grants or scholarships
- Flexible. Daytime and evening classes available
- Qualified. Instructors are knowledgeable and possess real-world experience
- Supportive. Get help finding a job!
Whether you’re interested in a career in the Healthcare field, Criminal Justice, Computer Systems, Automotive or Business, UEI is here for you. With quality, hands-on programs, UEI College is focused on the growth and success of each and every one of our students.
From the moment you enter our school, to graduation and beyond, we are right by your side. Our financial planning department will determine if you qualify for financial aid or scholarships. In school, you’ll enjoy hands-on training, real world simulations, experienced instructors and a warm, friendly environment. When you’re ready to graduate, our career services department will assist you with your job search. They are even available to help you write your resume and improve your interview skills!
Because we know that your time is valuable, UEI College offers flexible class times and accelerated programs to help you achieve the future you want at the pace you want. Connect with UEI College today to apply or to find out more!
- Business Office Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Insurance Coding
- Computer Systems Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Automotive Technician
Rachel Laulu, BOA Graduate, 2012
Robert Perez, Computer Systems Graduate 2002
to Speak to an
Admissions Representative Now!